Jewelry In Candles Pursuit for Perfection!
Have you ever heard of Jewelry in Candles? I met Nicole Casey on Facebook and she told me she started working for a company called Jewelry in Candles. I thought it sounded interesting and I asked her to tell me about her company.
This is what Nicole had to say about Jewelry in Candles.
I have been with Jewelry in Candles for about 6 months. They have been a great company to work with. The candle scents range from light to strong and they come with a surprise piece of jewelry. They are always coming out with new scents for the new seasons and holiday’s. Currently, they have a great new scent for Valentines Day called “Love Me or Love Me Not.”
The bonus with JIC is that you get to choose the scent you want and the type of jewelry that you want. You can choose from necklaces, earrings or women’s & men’s rings plus you can choose the size of the ring. After that – its a surprise as to what you will receive. The jewelry you receive can be valued over $1000.
I joined JIC because I love to have various scents in my house and these candles smell soo good, you will love burning them. If you don’t like burning candles, there are wax tarts which I also use and love. Wax tarts are a cube of candle wax that you can melt in a diffuser. The candles are made in the USA and are 100% soy wax.
The jewelry that is inside the candle is a great bonus you get! It’s super fun to watch and wait for the candle to melt and reveal your beautiful piece of jewelry.
Here is a little bit about one of Jewelry in Candles new lines.
JIC has teamed up with Charm America. Charm America has been captivating their customers with beautiful charm necklaces for more than thirty years! Since 1979, Charm America has maintained a position in the forefront as a manufacturer of fine jewelry made in the USA. Utilizing cutting-edge technology paired with timeless experience and traditional hand-finishing techniques, Charm America creates some of the finest charm necklaces, pendants and jewelry.
The Pink Flame is a premium product from Jewelry In Candles. You will discover the latest styles in high quality jewelry from .925 sterling silver to solid gold with precious gems.
JIC is always discovering a variety of unique scents that make their candles simply irresistible. They continue to explore and expand their scent collection, offering new scents every week.
The Jewelry In Candles Advantage
- Perfect for gift-giving
- Choose your jewelry type & size
- Men’s jewelry available in select scents
- 100% soy wax
- Wall-to-wall scent
- 100% hand-made and poured in the U.S.
- A variety of high quality jewelry that could be valued in the $1000’s
- Every jewelry piece inspected for quality and accurate size
JIC also encourages upcycling!
So, what is upcycling? It’s simply reusing (or repurposing) what might otherwise become discarded or waste material in such a way as to create something of value–sometimes of a higher quality or value than the original product. At Jewelry in Candles they wholeheartedly approve of upcycling and they LOVE to see your ideas. They know their customers and reps are seriously the best. So the dedicated a page to ideas on how to re-use and repurpose JIC products. Why let any of the goodness go to waste?
Below are some great images from JIC’s dedicated page of upcycling ideas.
You can also become a Jewelry in Candles Representative! Here are some of the great perks of becoming a rep!
What to Expect
- Jewelry In Candles (JIC) is one of the fastest growing direct sales companies in the USA.
- Weekly LIVE training calls for party planning, team building and core leadership skills from our on staff Party Coach & Training Coordinator.
- Extensive training resources, on-demand video training and step-by-step guides available to all representatives.
- Earn up to 40% commissions from your sales and downline sales.
- Purchase JIC products with your 30% representative discount for inventory or personal sales.
- Run your business the way you want. Host in home “Reveal Parties”, online parties, catalog parties, vendor events or just sell online.
- A personalized store expands your sales opportunities. Sell products in person and online 24/7, 365 days a year with our state-of-the-art Ecommerce system.
- Orders ship directly to your customers, saving you time and money.
- Easy access to your sales reports, downline sales, commissions, payments and many other detailed notifications including emails every time you make a sale.
- Access to the “back office”, a secure section of the JIC website only available to representatives. The back office contains dedicated training portals, sales tracking, real-time commissions, collaboration, promotion ideas, marketing materials, and much more.
Please visit Joyful Giveaways by Julie for the current giveaways!
If you would like your product or company reviewed or entered into an upcoming giveaway please contact Julie at: